Man Ray ~ Charise J


Man Ray 

Man Ray was an artist, sculpture, photography, and film maker. He realized that his way of being diverse in art was going to get him somewhere, plus get his work sold more. Ray worked on different types of art like surrealism, dadaism, and more. Ray tried word of exposing light instead of using the camera. It was mainly the shadow of the object or person that produced the imaged. 

I like Man Ray's work because it seems to be eye opening, along with a little creepy. This art piece that I had chosen reminds me of the creepy art works that I looked at. Most of the art works that I like are creepy but something that doesn't look like it could be haunted. This piece looks like a skull but also like an animal. The background shows a faint image of what looks like bones. I just feel as though that this connects to me more because of how I can different things in this one image. It's like playing "Hidden Images," which I find interesting in art. 

~Charise J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolfgang Tillmans ~Charise J (240 ART)

Irving Penn ~ Charise J