Crystal Davis ~ Charise J (Digital Photography 340)

 Crystal Davis 


Crystal Davis was born in Texas. She did photography that was made to wear bring awareness to the objects that were in the photo. She wanted to put a deep impact on the audience. 

I choose this picture because it was kind of close to what I was aiming for in my project. I wanted to include something different in the art that was drawn instead of actually adding a photo of what I wanted to draw. I couldn't really find anyone who does the type of constructed image like I like to do. There weren't artists who put multiple photos together with a drawing on top. Since there aren't many artists that draw on top of their photography, it has given me the chance to feel like I was one of the first to do this kind of art. 

~Charise J 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolfgang Tillmans ~Charise J (240 ART)

Irving Penn ~ Charise J