Sandy Skoglund ~ Charise J (Digital Photography 340)

 Sandy Skoglund 

(ImageList (sandyskoglund.com))

Sandy Skoglund was born on September 11, 1946, in Weymouth, Massachusetts. In 1973, she had received her Master of Fine Arts degree from the University of Iowa. As the years went on, she later had art exhibitions in Texas, New York, and worldwide. Skoglund won awards as her artwork went on.

I find this photo interesting because of the color of the background with the fishes. They are both bright colors, but the fishes stand out more than the background and other objects. I want to aim for something like this when I do my drip drawing on top of the photo. I want it to show why they like the item that they brought. I also choose this because of the difference in the color of the people, fishes, and background. It is something I want to be noticed in my photography when I add art on top of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolfgang Tillmans ~Charise J (240 ART)

Irving Penn ~ Charise J